- Make a Donation
- Get Involved
- Community Impact
- Understanding Breast Cancer
- About Us
Kids for the Cure T-shirt Contest
Ministry Health Care presents:
Komen Central Wisconsin Kids for the Cure T-Shirt Art Contest
To enter, children must submit an original drawing before midnight, Monday, June 16, 2014!
• Open to all children (ages 13 and under as of Sept. 1, 2014) in Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Portage, Taylor, Wood and the western half of Shawano Counties
• Artwork must be submitted either on the official entry form or an 8.5” x 11” white piece of paper that is attached securely to this form
• Design must incorporate the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon
• Use of children and our race theme: “Run local. Fund local.” in the design is suggested
• Bright colors work best; for best results only use 5-8 colors
• Artwork must be in marker (best) or colored pencils—no crayons• On the back of the entry, please clearly print the following: o Child’s full name, age and address
o Parent’s or guardian’s name and phone number
Entries must be received by Monday, June 16, 2014
Mail entries in a flat envelope to:
Komen Central Wisconsin
PO Box 187
Wausau, WI 54402-0187
* The winning design will be featured on the 2014 Kids for the Cure® T-shirt. Winners from each category will also be the honorary starters of the One-Mile Family Walk on Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014.
For more information, about the T-Shirt Art Contest or the Kids for the Cure®, call 715-575-1450 or visit www.KomenCentralWI.org
Children are affected by breast cancer. They may have mothers, aunts, grandmothers, teachers and other men and women in their lives who are battling the disease. Kids for the Cure® exists to give children a way to participate and support the cause and have fun doing it! The winning T-shirt design will be printed on the 2014 Kids for the Cure T-shirts and distributed at the Ministry Health Care Kids for the Cure tent. Ministry Health Care is the proud sponsor of the 2014 Kids for the Cure.
Prizes will be awarded to two winners (one for children 6 years old and younger; the other for children 7 to 13). The Grand Prize winner will have his or her drawing featured on the 2014 Kids for the Cure T-shirt. Both the Grand Prize winner and the runner-up will be honorary starters of the One-mile Family Walk and be presented their prizes at the 2014 Komen Central Wisconsin Race for the Cure.
All submissions will become the property of Komen Central Wisconsin Race for the Cure and/or Ministry Health Care, and may be used in promotional materials at the discretion of either entity without consideration of payment to entrant or any other person.
By submitting an entry in the Kid’s for the Cure T-Shirt Art Contest, the child and the child’s parents and/or guardians agree that if the child’s drawing is selected as the winner, it will be used as the design on the 2014 Komen Race for the Cure Kids for the Cure T-shirt without payment or consideration to the entrant or any person associated with the entrant.
By entering this contest and submitting artwork, the entrant is representing to Ministry Health Care and Komen Central Wisconsin that the use and distribution of such artwork will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyrights of others in or to the artwork.
We reserve the right to make appropriate changes to the artwork as necessary.